GK4-GAP | Column Suspension Dedicated Trilock Docking Projector Mount
The Trilock docking system uses a standardised ‘bayonet style’ fitting to carry universal or dedicated projector mounting plates. This Gyrolock docking system allows for easy projector set up, removal for maintenance and for future model change. Installer friendly solutions. Also available in a wide range of heights to suit your suspension requirements. For column based Gyrolock suspension trade packs, please click here.
- Installer friendly
- Full tilt and turn adjustment for easy projector set up
- Safety rated for projectors up to 20kg
- Range of different heights and functions available
- Cover wide range of screw fixing centres and allow clearance for contour variations
- Dedicated screw pack also included
- Varying height adjustment on many variations
- Standard versions available in Sinterflex black/white only
- Truss clamp versions available
Our Gyrolock Projector Mount Solution can be completely customised to suit your requirements. The Special Projects Design department are able to produce conceptual and production versions for many varied applications.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss.
GK4-GAP | Column Suspension Dedicated Trilock Docking Projector Mount (GK4-GAP)
Screen Size: 0" - 0" Vesa Size: - Max Weight Capacity: 20kg Height: Width: Depth: Weight: 2.00kg