THE NEW SURFACE HUB 2 TROLLEY
ENHANCE THE WAY YOU COLLABORATE
with UNICOL's NEW Microsoft Surface Hub 2S Trolley System
Designed with collaboration in mind, UNICOL's new trolley (AVHTSURH) works exclusively with the new Microsoft Surface Hub 2S to provide users with a stylish, dedicated and adaptable mobile trolley solution. To complement the features of the Microsoft Surface Hub 2S this UNICOL Avecta trolley has been designed to enhance user expectations.
What makes this Surface Hub 2 Trolley different from other mounting solutions?
- The dedicated Surface Hub mount, whilst catering for the Hub’s built-in rotating screen mount, features adjustable tilt from an 8o ‘easel incline’ to a traditional upright position ensuring the optimal viewing angle is reached at all times making it ideal for meeting rooms, offices and universities.
- Located behind the stand, keeping it clear of the rotating screen, sits a 440x350mm fold-down shelf to ensure AV equipment is there when you need it but kept neatly stowed when not in use.
- Manufactured with ‘snap-on’ mast panels that allow you to comfortably run any cabling through with ease. If you want to add another device or remove some cabling, simply ‘snap-off’ the relevant mast panel(s), replace or add your cabling and then snap the panel(s) back into place – neatly covering up the cables, giving you an aesthetically pleasing and cable-free look and feel.
- The Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Trolley features a unique-styled base that utilises braked wheels giving users the option to wheel it in and out of rooms (designed to fit through single doorways) but still being able to lock it into position when ready. The ability to deploy the Hub 2 quickly and then neatly stow it away encourages users to utilise it as a quick response tool for briefings, meetings and brainstorming sessions – always ensuring collaboration is at the core.
- Available in Sinterflex Black or Sinterflex White as standard! Match your office environment with our choice of colours or let us know your brand colours and we'll spray it to match (non-standard colours may incur additional charges).
- Featuring split columns, this trolley is a single box solution to help make delivery and installation as simple as possible. This helps to provide a worry-free solution when it comes installation by containing all the relevant parts, including fixing kits, for one-two people to put together.
What about the unusual Surface Hub VESA pattern?
- The Surface Hub's 350x350 VESA was looked at by our internal design and manufacturing team who created a dedicated Surface Hub mount. This mount not only fits exactly, it also incorporates the circular back of the Microsoft Hub 2 to create a seamless look.
Am I able to mount this Surface Hub on the wall?
- Of course. UNICOL also supply a dedicated wall mount that caters for the Hub's built-in rotating screen mount so that you can still smoothly transition from landscape to portrait, and vice versa, even when mounted on the wall. Giving you the freedom to showcase your content however you need.
Looking for something more bespoke?
- Our Special Projects Design Team are on hand to create bespoke solutions that best suit your requirements. With over 55 years experience and a purpose-built factory based in Oxford, UNICOL are able to support large, custom one-off items with flexibility for style and delivery. With the testing, designing and manufacturing being done in one place, UNICOL are able to maintain their principle of innovating robust, versatile and dependable products for today’s AV market.