MENTOR LECTURER'S DESK RANGE
Perfect for smaller lecture halls/theatres whilst still providing lecturers/speakers with a professional central desk facility. With the ability to change lighting, content, audio and video sources from one place, the Mentor allows users to take control in any lecture theatre. All cabinets have 19” removable 12U racks with an additional 1U vertical rack featured in the leg. Each Mentor comes with a control housing and monitor arm. Choose from a range of table top finishes and cabinet colours to make the unit your own.
- Multi-purpose teaching aid desk
- Full cable management that allows for bulky connectors
- Hinged desktop for ease of access when cabling and any AV equipment
- 19” removable 12U racks with 1U vertical rack
- Control housing comes with two cut-outs as standard
- Quick release doors for ease of installation
- Generous desktop space
- Castor mobile for access through standard doorways
- Fast turnaround – 10-15 days collection on standard units
- Cabinet available in black, white or silver
- Table top finishes include; oak, beech, grey, black or white
- Suited keys
- Illuminated or vinyl branding options available
- Visualiser available
- Custom control housings available
- Custom table top cut-outs available
- Other colour options available
Our Mentor Teaching Aid Desk Solution can be completely customised to suit your requirements. The Special Projects Design department are able to produce conceptual and production versions for many varied applications.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss.