MENTOR LECTURER'S DESKS
TAKE CONTROL IN ANY LECTURE THEATRE FROM ONE DESK FACILITY.
With the ability to change lighting, content, audio and video sources from one place, the Mentor provides lecturers/speakers with a professional central desk facility. The hinged desktop gives easy access to AV equipment beneath making installation, cable management and maintenance simple. This desk also features neat quick release door mechanisms to allow panels to be removed with ease. All cabinets have 19” removeable 12U racks with an additional 1U vertical rack featured in the desk leg.
Provided with a choice of 5 durable desk top finishes and 3 cabinet finishes, a high-quality monitor arm, control panel housing* and lockable storage as standard. Custom versions including illuminated branding, visualizer and more are also available upon request.
*The control housing has two cutouts as standard. For more cutouts or for completely bespoke housing, a revised quote may be produced.
- Full cable management that allows for bulky connectors
- Hinged desktop for ease of access when cabling and any AV equipment
- Quick release doors for ease of installation
- Castor mobile for access through standard doorways
- Fast turnaround – 10-15 days collection on standard units
- Illuminated or vinyl branding options available
- Visualiser available
- Custom control housings available
- Custom table top cut-outs available
- Other colour options available
Our Mentor Teaching Aid Desk Solution can be completely customised to suit your requirements. The Special Projects Design department are able to produce conceptual and production versions for many varied applications.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss.