VERSATILE FREESTANDING LECTERNS WITH CUSTOMISED CONTROL HOUSING OPTIONS AND SECURE INSTALLATION ACCESS.
The Canterbury oval cabinet provides secure storage for media electronics with 19” 16U rack mounting as standard. Each cabinet has concealed castors for easy movement and jacking feet for additional stability on uneven surfaces. Provided with a choice of 5 durable desk top finishes and 3 cabinet finishes, a high-quality monitor arm, control panel housing* and lockable storage as standard. This premium self-contained lectern is complimentary to any modern lecture theatre.
*The control housing has two cutouts as standard. For more cutouts or for completely bespoke housings, a revised quote may be produced.
- Fast turnaround (10-15 days collection)
- Secure front and rear installation access
- Compliant to BS8590 AV code of practice guidelines
- 19” 16U rack supplied as standard
- 36mm deep table tops
- Available in three widths (1000, 1250 or 1500mm)
- Custom control housings available
- Custom table top cut-outs available
- Branding and bespoke features also available
- Cabinet available in Sinterflex black, Sinterflex white or Diamond silver
- Table top available in Oak, Beech, Grey, Black or White
Our Canterbury Lectern Solution can be completely customised to suit your requirements. The Special Projects Design department are able to produce conceptual and production versions for many varied applications.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss.
UFCL10 | 1000mm Canterbury Lectern (UFCL10)
Screen Size: 0" - 0" Vesa Size: - Max Weight Capacity: Height: 946mm Width: 1000mm Depth: 750mm Weight: 0.00kg
UFCL12 | 1250mm Canterbury Lectern (UFCL12)
Screen Size: 0" - 0" Vesa Size: - Max Weight Capacity: Height: 946mm Width: 1250mm Depth: 750mm Weight: 0.00kg
UFCL15 | 1500mm Canterbury Lectern (UFCL15)
Screen Size: 0" - 0" Vesa Size: - Max Weight Capacity: Height: 946mm Width: 1500mm Depth: 750mm Weight: 0.00kg